Homemade Gummy Candy via A Beautiful Mess
Parmesan & Wasabi Edamame via A Beautiful Mess
Homemade fruit leather is easy to make from surplus fruit! Click HERE for the recipe
Almond-Honey Granola Cups With Yogurt and Berries. Click HERE for recipe
Oven Baked Spinach Chips.
• Bucket load of spinach leafs. I am talking about handfuls here!
• A bit of extra virgin olive oil, to coat the leaves. You don’t need a lot - for 400 grams of spinach leaves, I used 1 tablespoon of oil.
• Herbs. I used pepper, curry powder, red pepper powder, garlic powder and thyme.
1. Preheat oven at 120°C / 250F,
2. Rinse and dry the spinach leafs,
3. Place spinach in a large bowl, pour in some olive oil to coat the leafs,
4. Add herbs, toss it all around,
5. Place some baking paper on a tray, and lay out the spinach nice and evenly,
6. Pop them in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Keep checking on them until they’re crisp!brb makin it